Beacon ready for jam-packed June
Just as one cohort comes to a close, another cohort gets underway. That’s right, a new set of evening and weekend courses are now available to book, with a range of courses available, suitable for children of all ages.
Commencing 6 June, we have a jam-packed schedule, as the Beacon of Light prepares to welcome hundreds of young and excited children.
Parents are encouraged to book a place for their child sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Here is what is happening at the Beacon of Light:
- Football - 1:1 coaching
- Little Skills
- Little Dribblers
- And much, much more.
Bookings can be made on Foundation of Light’s brand-new online booking system following the steps below:
- Click the course you want to book
- Select ‘I’m buying for someone else’ then ‘Add to Basket’
- The window will close as the course is added to your basket.
- Click basket icon at top right of screen and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Once you fill in your details (you will only be asked to do this once) you will be sent a confirmation email with a verification link to click.
- After clicking the verification link in your email, come back to the checkout page and add the details of the person you are booking the course for via the ‘Add New Person’ button.
- Continue to emergency contact and consents page, once completed, answer additional questions.
- Once answered, proceed to payment, choosing PayPal or Debit / Credit Card options to complete the booking.
Once you have set up your account, the next time you make a booking you will choose the ‘sign-in’ option and the booking process will be much quicker