Premier League Primary Stars
Designed for children aged 4 to 11, the Premier League Primary Stars is a national curriculum-linked education programme using the appeal of the Premier League and professional football clubs to inspire children to learn, be active and develop important life skills.
Thousands of schools across the country and the North East take part in the programme each year and many of our programmes can be tailored to suit your school curriculum.
Our courses include:
- Physical education
- Out of school sport
- PSHE programme
- Primary Stars teacher CPD including weekly mentoring, twilight and INSET workshops and a primary teacher award
- Business and enterprise
- KS2 interventions
- LTF writing
- Little Dribblers
- Read, Set, Go - designed to support reading skills
- MAMBOMS - to improve overall physical literacy
- Nimble Numbers
- Little Wigglers - dance sessions linked to development and learning
- And much, much, more.....
Why choose us?
There are lots of reasons to choose us to help support your school. But here's just a few:
- Sessions are delivered by staff with AfPE* Level 3 and Level 2in their chosen sport as a minimum.
- We use qualified primary school teachers for education programme delivery when needed ensuring our delivery is to the highest possible standard.
- All our staff have enhanced DBS checks and we employ a dedicated Safeguarding Officer who runs frequent staff safeguarding CPD.
- Your school will have access to the ground-breaking Beacon of Light (subject to availability) as well as curriculum-linked online resources for EYFS/KS1 and KS2 produced by the Premier League.
- We guarantee high quality delivery through our mentoring and continuous observation programme. All sessions are suitable for OFSTED inspection.
School staff will automatically qualify to be up-skilled or mentored with any PE booking.
*The AfPE Level 3 (Association for Physical Education) is an accredited qualification designed to support the delivery of the new National Curriculum for Physical Education.
Highly qualified staff, coupled with a rich and varied programme of activities and excellent resources, is a winning combination guaranteed to inspire pupils, upskill staff and engage the wider community.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team about supporting your school, simply fill out the form below or call us on 0191 563 4777