Coronavirus Guidance News
The Foundation of Light and Beacon of Light have been keeping up to date with latest government advice regarding coronavirus. Currently there are very few cases in the UK
The Foundation of Light and Beacon of Light have been keeping up to date with latest government advice regarding Coronavirus. Our primary concern is the safety and wellbeing of all our participants, guests, visitors and staff. Below is the advice for public places from Public Health England. How serious is Coronavirus?
- It can cause flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough & difficulty breathing
- The infection is not serious for most people, including children
- There is currently no vaccine
- Most people get better with enough rest, water to drink and medicine for pain
- If you need to cough or sneeze, catch it with a tissue, bin it and kill it by washing your hands with soap and water
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Do not share items that come into contact with your mouth such as cups and bottles
- If unwell, do not share items such as bedding, dishes, pencils and towels
- Keep away from others and stay at home to stop the infection spreading.
- Avoid public transport if you think you have symptoms of Coronavirus.
- If you or your child become unwell with any of the symptoms whilst taking part in a Foundation of Light course or whilst in the Beacon, and you have visited an infected region within the past 14-days, we advise that you ask a someone to collect you and inform a member of Foundation of Light staff straight away.
- If you think you or your child has symptoms of Coronavirus, you should call NHS 111 for advice.