FOUNDATION OF LIGHT ANNOUNCES HALLOWEEN HOLIDAY COURSES
The Beacon of Light will be the place to be this October half-term as it hosts an action-packed calendar of Foundation of Light holiday courses. As well as a comprehensive range of football and multi-sport holiday courses, ‘Halloween at the Beacon of Light’ features brand new events including:
- Fortneet Camp – a Mackem take on a global phenomenon, youngsters battle their friends with Nerf guns in the Beacon’s indoor arena
- Spooky Cooking – children and families can join us in the Beacon Kitchen to learn some new baking tricks and make some devilishly good Halloween-themed treats
- Study and Play - for children aged 9-11 who would like support in revising for their upcoming SATs whilst having fun playing lots of different sports
- Study and Train - for teenagers aged 14-16 who love sport but aren’t so keen on revising for their GCSEs. Join us for a day of multi-sports and football, with some GCSE Maths and English revision too
- Halloween Parties – We’re hosting three Halloween parties, so grab your fancy dress and show us your scariest faces!